Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Occupations

Who are Federal Skilled Workers (FSW)?

FSWs are persons with suitable education, work experience, age and language abilities under one of Canada’s official languages and who are selected under the Express Entry Immigration system to apply for permanent residence.


See if you can apply under your occupation CLICK HERE