Study In The USA.
Study In The USA

Study in The USA

The United States has thousands of accredited colleges and universities renowned for quality, numerous programs of study, and flexibility to change fields of study and schools. The wide range of tuition and living costs makes the United States affordable for hundreds of thousands of international students each year.

Whichever region you choose, we’re sure to find the right campus for you. Your journey to study in the United States begins today.

To begin your journey, there are a series of activities that you must undertake leading up to the issuance of your F1 visa and subsequently the enrolment in one of the many USA Colleges or universities. The F1 Visa F1 visa is issued to international students who are attending an academic program at a US college or university. F-1 students must maintain the minimum course load for full-time student status.

Students can remain in the US up to 60 days beyond the length of time it takes to complete their academic program, unless they have applied and been approved to stay and work for a period of time under the OPT Program. Generally, a citizen of a foreign country who wishes to enter the United States for the purpose of academic studies must first obtain a student visa.

Employment while studying

Except for on-campus employment of 20 hours a week or less, F-1 students are generally not permitted to work in the U.S. without prior authorization from Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS). However, the USCIS may grant work authorization for Curricular Practical Training (CPT) and Optional Practical Training (OPT). Students are permitted to work for a total of 12 months towards practical training (e.g. internship), which can be distributed between Curricular Practical Training (CPT) and Optional Practical Training (OPT) An interim order was passed on April 8, 2008 allowing students in STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics) to legally work under OPT for 29 months.

During the period of OPT, an F-1 student is not permitted to accrue more than 90 days of unemployment.

Tenn-K and our partners in the USA provide you with access to a selection of high quality, affordable educational options through our partnerships with academic institutions in the USA. Students are able to receive a high quality education while benefiting from a cultural and social immersion in that city and country. Our academic partners pride themselves on having attained the highest levels of accreditation. These standards are accepted and recognized throughout the world, ensuring our students have invested wisely in their education.

Upon Arrival our USA partners helps students with transportation and accommodations, as well as provides students with a SIM Card that can be used once they land.

Submit an application and register to learn how to make the best of the opportunity of studying in the USA