- March 2, 2017
- Posted by: Admin
- Category: Uncategorized
“In order to succeed, we must first believe that we can.”
We along with a number of our Canadian Colleges and Universities as well as Immigration and job placement partners in Canada have embarked on a new Canadian Student Settlement Service which will become available to students who are seeking to take up studies in Canada in July, September and October of 2017.
Students who retain Tenn-K’s immigration services for study permit application by March 10, 2017 will receive a 50% discount on Student Settlement Service fees. The immigration service fee is US$650 however, if you meet the March 10, 2017 deadline you will only pay US$350.
BENEFITS OF SETTLEMENT SERVICE:
- Housing placement assistance
- Arranged airport pick up
- Assistance with applying for social insurance number (SIN)
- Part-time job placement leads
- Co-Op placement leads
- Bank account opening assistance
- Transportation pass
- and more
WHAT’S AVAILABLE (Limited Time Offers):
- 45% Discount on Immigration Fees
- 50% Discount Off Settlement Fees
- Educational Grants *conditions apply
- Scholarships *conditions apply
- Tuition Payment Plans
- Loan Opportunities (through JNSBL)
WHY STUDY IN CANADA?
- High standards of academic excellence
- Internationally recognized degrees
- Excellent healthcare
- Canada is a peaceful, politically stable, and safe country
- Canada is a multicultural country
- Possibility to work in Canada after graduation
- The United Nations ranked Canada as one of the best places in the world to live!
- Opportunity to work during your studies
- Your family can join you
Speak to a representative about available courses and other program benefits.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com for further information.
You may spare a moment of your time to view one of our testimonial videos HERE.