Other Services


A person may be deemed to be inadmissible to Canada or another country for crimes or offences committed in their past. You can be denied a visa or refused entry to Canada, UK, USA or other countries. A simple offence such a DUI can cause you problems when making an application for visa. Tenn-K has an expert legal team that specializes in inadmissibility matters in Canada, the USA and the UK and can assist you in the process of becoming admissible. Contact us to learn more.
Contact Us

Canadian Work Permits

We assist persons who already have a valid LMO and job offer with application for Work Permit. For Work Permit information to the UK and the USA please contact our office directly. Accompanying or visiting your spouse or common-law partner while they study temporarily in Canada You may accompany your spouse or common-law partner to Canada or visit them while they are in Canada, provided that you meet all the normal requirements for temporary residence.
Contact Us

Planning On Immigrating?

If you have an interest in immigrating to Canada or if you have family members who are Canadian citizens or a permanent residents over the age of 18, you can get to Canada by filing your own permanent residency application or have your family member sponsor you to become a Canadian permanent resident. If you become a permanent resident, you can live, study and work in Canada. We offer services using several immigration routes into Canada. Let us, and our Canadian licensed immigration partners, assist you in finding the right immigration path. Start your application with us today.
Contact Us

Red Seal Program

The Red Seal Program is recognized as the interprovincial standard of excellence in the skilled trades. The program was established more than 50 years ago to provide greater mobility across Canada for skilled workers.
Read More