Study Info


Canadian FlagExperience a new culture and environment, decorate your resume and become globally recognized. Studying overseas might be the opportunity you have been waiting for to spread your wings and pursue your career goals. We are representatives of many universities and colleges across Canada, the USA and UK that offer a wide variety of exciting programs in different fields, for as short as 8 months to as long as 4 years.

This opportunity may also allow you to work during and after your studies. We are able to refer you to international placement agencies to assist you with work placements or you may choose to find a job on your own during your studies or after graduation. You may also use the study immigration route to gain permanent residency in some cases. Let us show you how.

Let us help you with finding the right college, making application for acceptance and your application for visa/study permit. We will help you to avoid both simple and technical issues that may result in the denial of your study permit. Our company has a strict pre-submission process for student visas and proudly boasts its 98% visa success rate in this category.

Canada has the best educated people and the highest literacy rate in the world. Canadians live longer than anyone on the planet, except people in Japan and Iceland. Canada's prime cities Vancouver, Toronto and Montreal have been recognized as world class cities to live and work, for cleanliness, safety, cultural activities and attractive lifestyles. So talk to a representative and learn how you and your family can benefit from our Canadian study abroad program.

Study Info

Apply to a college

We provide our clients with college placement assistance, to ensure that applicants are appropriately matched to a college or university.

Work while you study

As a student, you are allowed to work up to 20 hours per week and 40 hours per week during scheduled school breaks.

Apply for a post-grad work permit

After you have completed your studies you may apply for a post-grad work permit that allows you to work full time for up to 3 years in Canada.

Financial options

Our team can work with you to show you how to obtain funds toward your studies in Canada once you have become a registered client.

Apply for your study permit

Let us help you in the process of applying for and obtaining a study permit. Our ICCRC representatives are actively involved in this process and can advise as to the do's and don'ts of your application.

Carry your family

Students are also able to carry family members to stay in Canada during their studies. Spouses may apply for a open work permit which will allow them to work full time for the duration of the student's studies.

Apply for permanent residence

Studying in Canada is a pathway to obtaining Canadian permanent residence.

Benefits of Studying in Canada

Canada’s high academic standards and rigorous quality controls mean that you’ll be earning a high-quality education that will open doors for your future and benefit your career over the long term. A Canadian degree, diploma or certificate is globally recognized as being equivalent to those obtained from the United States or Commonwealth countries.

The quality of education and living standards in Canada are among the highest in the world but the cost of living and tuition fees for international students are generally lower than in other countries such as the United States and the United Kingdom. As such, Canada is often the preferred choice for students attending college or university.

With almost all of the world’s ethnic groups represented in Canada, it’s hard not to find ethnic foods and recreation activities associated with specific cultures. In fact, your international student adviser can help you get in touch with any number of ethnic clubs and associations for you to join while you’re here.

While you may have heard of or experienced Canadians’ friendly and open nature, you may not have known that the United Nations consistently ranks Canada as one of the best places in the world to live. As an international student in Canada, you’ll enjoy all of the same freedoms which protect Canadians – respect for human rights, equality, and a stable and peaceful society.

Did you know that Canada is a bilingual country and is considered a world leader in language training? Since teaching French and English as a first and second language is an integral part of a Canadian education, you will be able to improve your fluency and capacity for either language as you further your studies.

Canada’s post-secondary campuses aren’t only wired with the latest in sophisticated technology, but countless other modern amenities as well. From Olympic-quality sports facilities to public concert halls and art galleries, Canada’s post-secondary campuses offer you enormous possibilities for learning and leisure. Plus, you’ll have incredible opportunities to meet like-minded individuals and gain valuable experience through student-run governments, radio, newspapers and businesses.

Since research is one of the key components of a Canadian post-secondary education, you’ll have ample opportunity to become a part of this vibrant aspect of education. In Canada, government and industry together support research including: telecommunications, medicine, agriculture, computer technology, and environmental science.

Under Canada’s highly dynamic and hands-on academic environment, you will not only acquire knowledge and skills in analysis and communication, but you will also learn how to express yourself, demonstrate your creativity, and develop your self-confidence! Teachers and professors are always available and eager to help with lessons, and studies fuse academic excellence with interaction and collaboration in the classroom.

Did you know that some international students with Canadian credentials and Canadian work experience may apply for permanent residency without having to leave Canada?

Frequently Asked Questions

Each university in Canada has its own policy regarding admission requirements. Tenn-K Consultants Limited provides a College Application Assistance services to each client in order to match them and the course they desire to undertake with the right college. Persons with only a high school diploma may apply as well as persons with higher education.

Through our Canadian immigration partners and College Agents, we are associated with a vast number of institutions across Canada. We are also the exclusive agent in Jamaica for a few colleges in Canada as well.

This depends on the results of your assessment, your tuition fee and other factors. Your assessment result will show what fees are applicable your circumstance.

We collaborate with financial institutions locally. You may contact a consultant for more information. Additionally you can access bursaries and scholarships through colleges overseas.

We welcome all interested applicants to join our program however there are conditions for persons over 35 years of age. If you are above this age please talk to a Tenn-K Representative to learn more.

There are thousands of different courses which are available to international students. The course you choose will depend on whether you meet the necessary entry requirements of the course among other factors. You can do your own research or we can assist you in finding the course that is right for you once you have retained our services.

There are different stages of your application with different time frames. However, applications can take an average of 2 to 3 months to process once you have submitted all your documents and made all necessary payment for the program.

Each university in Canada has its own policy regarding transfer credits from other institutions. Contact the university that you are interested in directly to find out which transfer credits, if any, can be applied towards your intended program of study. If you have retained our services to assist in the college placement we may provide additional assistance you getting the necessary information regarding the transfer of credits. You may also want to look into whether your current institution has any credit recognition agreements with institutions in Canada. The international relations office of your university may be able to help in that regard.

Yes, a consultant can provide you with additional information during your assessment.

Yes, a consultant can provide you with additional information during your assessment.

A Post-Graduation Work Permit cannot be valid longer than the length of your studies in Canada. If the official length of your program of study is: less than eight months, then you are not eligible for a post-graduation work permit. If you studied for nine months, a work permit may be issued for a period of nine months. Two years or more, work permit may be issued for three years.

Featured College

Tuition: $6000-$10,000/year

Learn More

Featured College

Tuition est.: $9,300