Tax Refunds.

US Tax Refunds

While living in the USA you’ll have certain legislative obligations and one of them is paying tax on the income you earn.

Most foreign workers in the US think that being non-resident for tax purposes means you are not obliged to file a tax return at the end of the year and are not due to claim any tax back. That’s absolutely wrong!

Even if you qualify as a non-resident for tax purposes you‘re required by US tax law to file a return and there is a very good chance that you’re owed a refund on the tax you overpaid.

How to claim US tax back?

You can do it by yourself (not an easy job oftentimes!) or use the services of an authorized agent like to look after the entire application process for you.

All you need to do is simply register here.

The team of tax experts will review your circumstances and provide you with a FREE estimate of your refund. If you are happy to continue, they will prepare your US tax return and submit it to the IRS.

The best thing about using’s professional tax return service is that you are guaranteed to get the highest tax refund possible and remain fully compliant with the laws, which is important for your visa status and future applications.

Tax tips from the experts

  • Even if you are a non-resident, you’re legally obliged to file a US tax return
  • The US tax year runs from 1 January to 31 December
  • Most states require you to file a state tax return as well as federal tax return
  • You need your W2 or final payslip(s) to claim your US tax back
  • Whether you get a tax refund or not depends on various factors like your income, length of your stay, the tax you paid, and others